• Do you know what the real value of all your investments is? Real value being the proceeds minus inflation minus tax.
• Are your savings/Investments fetching you sufficient returns to meet your goals?
• Are you taking full advantage of the tax exemptions available to you?
• How long your dependents can maintain current lifestyle, if something happens to you?
• And does your cover include the home loan you have taken?
• Can you maintain a lifestyle you have been accustomed to, if you go on a sabbatical /retirement?
• Does your retirement fund take into account the increased medical expenses you are likely to have in your advanced years?
If you don’t have answers to these questions, you need a proper financial planning.
Simply put, financial planning is the process of identifying and defining your financial goals, prioritizing them and achieving these goals with a clear, focused and a customized game plan. Financial Planning can help you achieve both greater wealth and financial security, while inadequate or improper planning can be disastrous. Financial Planning is an ongoing and continuous activity involving wealth management, children education planning, children marriage planning, retirement planning, insurance planning and tax planning.
How can a Financial Advisor help you?
• He plans after considering your long-term and your short-term goals.
• He recommends products that suit your needs and forces you to invest money rather than spending it on weekend shopping.
• He pushes you for that much needed insurance cover that you have been procrastinating for so long.
• He does not sell every product that is available in the market and at times even discourages you to buy a product, which seems attractive to you because it does not suit your appetite or portfolio.
YOU WILL SEE THE BENEFIT OF HIS ADVICE ON YOUR PORTFOLIO AND ALSO ON YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR FINANCES AND NEEDS
Basic Services provided to clients under our investment advisory services are as follows:
• Recommendations of entry & exit based on detailed research and analysis of the market, economy and individual funds, schemes.
• Periodic review and restructuring of portfolio in response to client needs and market dynamics.
• Recommendations on insurance policies best suited to client requirements and needs.
• Monitoring of Unit Linked Insurance Policies with monthly updates and recommendations of top-ups and fund switches.
• Operational assistance and execution in terms of insurance policies - premium reminders, pick-up of cheques.
• A Relationship Manager, who will be the contact point for all queries, transactions and any kind of assistance.
Our Pre & Post Investment Support will help you in following ways:
Pre Investment Support:
• PAN Cards – Pan card is mandatory for investing in Mutual Funds. We assist you in applying for the PAN or even modifying details in your existing PAN.
• KYC Compliance: All assistance in complying with Know Your Customer norms which is mandatory for investing in Mutual Funds.
• Mutual Fund Investment Advice - Above 25 fund houses, backed by sound research; thereby giving you quality advice ensuring better returns.
Post - Investment Support:
Operational Support - Filling application forms, ensuring execution, Change of Bank etc.
Email and Phone Support - For any query on your Investments.
Online Investment Monitoring – Anytime-Anywhere.
Filing Income Tax returns - The BIG year end worry, now handled by experts.